We perform our activities with an emphasis on the quality of the products offered with the least impact on the environment and human safety.
We are committed to the following principles:
- Provide the necessary resources to maintain and continuously improve the integrated management system in accordance with international standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
- Permanently secure and increase the satisfaction of our customers and other interested parties.
- To fulfill and adhere to the obligations arising from the relevant legal and other requirements that we undertake to fulfill constantly for the area of environmental protection and occupational health and safety.
- Permanently improve the level of health and safety at work in order to eliminate potential health threats.
- Contribute to the creation and protection of the environment.
- Plan activities, manage and make decisions based on analyzes, identify and continually improve weaknesses in activities and processes.
- Achieve compliance with applicable requirements.
- Maintain effective communication with customers and other interested parties.
- Promote commitment to quality, environment, health and safety at work.
- Systematically educate employees, increase their motivation and awareness in the area of environmental protection, safety and health protection at work and quality of work performed.
ISM, DPO Management Representative: Ing. Jozef Priesol, PhD.